domingo, 14 de marzo de 2010

QUIZ 1, 2 AND 3 OF TENSES

QUIZ 1

1. What do you do every day? Answer: I _____ every day. (Answer: I do a pushup every day. Use the phrase do a pushup, did a pushup, etc. in ALL your answers.)
do a pushup ... CORRECT
2. What did you do yesterday? Answer: I _____ yesterday.
did a pushup ... CORRECT
3. What will you do tomorrow? Answer: I _____ tomorrow.
will do a pushup ... CORRECT
4. What are you doing right now? Answer: I _____ right now.
am doing a pushup ... CORRECT
5. What were you doing at this time yesterday? Answer: I _____ at this time yesterday.
was doing a pushup ... CORRECT
6. What will you be doing at this time tomorrow? Answer: I _____ at this time tomorrow.
will be doing a pushup ... CORRECT
7. What have you done every day for the last week? Answer: I _____ every day for the last week.
have done a pushup ... CORRECT
8. What had you done before you went to bed last night? Answer: I _____ before I went to bed last night.
had done a pushup ... CORRECT
9. What will you have done before you go to bed tonight? Answer: I _____ by the time I go to bed tonight.
will have done a pushup ... CORRECT
10. What are you doing? Answer: I _____.
am doing a pushup ... CORRECT
11. How long have you been doing that? Answer: I _____ for ten seconds.
have been doing a pushup ... CORRECT
12. What were you doing before you started this quiz? Answer: I _____.
was doing a pushup ... CORRECT
13. How long had you been doing that? Answer: I _____ for ten seconds.
had been doing a pushup ... CORRECT
14. What will you be doing before you take this quiz again tomorrow? Answer: I _____ before I take this quiz again tomorrow.
will be doing a pushup ... CORRECT
15. How long will you have been doing that? Answer: I _____ for ten seconds (before I take this quiz again tomorrow).
will have been doing a pushup ... CORRECT
You got 15 out of 15 correct, or 100 %

QUIZ 2

1. What do you do every day? I _____ every day.
sing a song ... CORRECT
2. What did you do yesterday? I _____ yesterday.
sang a song ... CORRECT
3. What will you do tomorrow? I _____ tomorrow.
will sing a song ... CORRECT
4. What are you doing right now? I _____ right now.
am singing a song ... CORRECT
5. What were you doing at this time yesterday? I _____ at this time yesterday.
was singing a song ... CORRECT
6. What will you be doing at this time tomorrow? I _____ at this time tomorrow.
will be singing a song ... CORRECT
7. What have you done every day this week? I _____ every day this week.
have sung a song ... CORRECT
8. What had you done before you went to bed last night? I _____ before I went to bed last night.
had sung a song ... CORRECT
9. What will you have done before you go to bed tonight? I _____ by the time I go to bed tonight.
will have sung a sung ... INCORRECT
(The correct answer was will have sung a song)
10. What are you doing? I _____.
am singing a song ... CORRECT
11. How long have you been doing that? I _____ for five minutes.
have been singing a song ... CORRECT
12. What were you doing before you began this quiz? I _____ before I began this quiz.
was singing a song ... CORRECT
13. How long had you been doing that? I _____ for five minutes before I began this quiz.
had been singing a song ... CORRECT
14. What will you be doing before taking this quiz again tomorrow? I _____ before taking this quiz again tomorrow.
will be singing a song ... CORRECT
15. How long will you have been doing that? I _____ for five minutes (before I take this quiz tomorrow).
will have been singing a song ... CORRECT
You got 14 out of 15 correct, or 93.33 %


QUIZ 3


1. What do you do every day? I _____ every day.
eat an apple ... CORRECT
2. What did you do yesterday? I _____ yesterday.
ate an apple ... CORRECT
3. What will you do tomorrow? I _____ tomorrow.
will eat an apple ... CORRECT
4. What are you doing right now? I _____ right now.
am eating an apple ... CORRECT
5. What were you doing at this time yesterday? I _____ at this time yesterday.
was eating an apple ... CORRECT
6. What will you be doing at this time tomorrow? I _____ at this time tomorrow.
will be eating an apple ... CORRECT
7. What have you done since you got up this morning? I _____ since I got up this morning.
have eaten an apple ... CORRECT
8. What had you done by the time you went to bed last night? I _____ by the time I went to bed last night.
had eaten an apple ... CORRECT
9. What will you have done by the time you go to bed tonight? I _____ by the time I go to bed tonight.
will have eaten an apple ... CORRECT
10. What are you doing? I _____.
am eating an apple ... CORRECT
11. How long have you been doing that? I _____ for five minutes.
have been eating an apple ... CORRECT
12. What were you doing before I walked into the classroom today? I _____ before you walked into the classroom today.
was eating an apple ... CORRECT
13. How long had you been doing that? I _____ for five minutes before you walked into the classroom today.
had been eating an apple ... CORRECT
14. What will you be doing before I walk into the classroom tomorrow? I _____ before you walk into the classroom tomorrow.
will be eating an apple ... CORRECT
15. How long will you have been doing that? I _____ for five minutes before you walk into the classroom tomorrow.
will have been eating an apple ... CORRECT
You got 15 out of 15 correct, or 100 %

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario